3 DAYS ATHENS MUSEUM PASS
Enjoy Athens’ top museums, galleries and cultural experiences for one low price!
No trip to Athens is complete without exploring the world famous Acropolis and the Acropolis museum, start your journey here before learning more about the country’s history at 8 more museums. Complete your Athens education with a Greek play and dancing Ssow or take a run around the Panathenaic Stadium, the first stadium of the modern Olympic games.
Once you start using your pass, you have 3 consecutive days to visit as many of the included attractions as you’d like – the more you see the more you save!
- Entry to your choice of up to 14 top Athens historical and cultural attractions including Acropolis & Museum, Athens War Museum, Panathenaic Stadium, The Ghika Gallery and many more to choose from!
- Free colour guide and app with helpful information on participating attractions
- The 3 day pass allows you to go at your own pace and create your own itinerary
Top Athens Museums:
- Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Acropolis Museum
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Benaki Museum of Greek Culture
- Museum of Cycladic Art
- Athens War Museum
- Islamic Art Museum
- Toy Museum
- Benaki Museum of Ghika Gallery
- Museum of Greek folk instruments
- Natural History Museum
- Spathario Museum of Shadow Theater
- Museum of Ceramic Art
- Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum
- Hellenic Motor Museum
- Frissiras Museum
- Pass is to be used on consecutive calendar days, not based on time of day
- Single admission only, no repeat visitations allowed
- A period of 1 hour must pass between redeeming benefits (Get-On, Get-Off Bus excluded)