Have you imagined a vacation package which would combine hotel arrangements,sightseeing tour in Athes and of course a spectacular 4 days classical tour with Meteora? Your wish has just came true! Visit the Acropolis and the new Acropolis Museum as well as the main sights in Athens and the next day depart for a 4 days classical tour with Meteora. Your multiday tour includes some of the most historical archaeological sites of Greece such as Mycenae where one of the first civilizations in the world flourished, the famous theatre of Epidaurus, the city of Olympia which will take you on a journey back to the time of the ancient Olympic Games, the Unesco heritage site of Delphi (the Naval of the earth) where the ancient Oracle of Greece was located, the city of Kalambaka with the breathtaking mountains of Meteora where Greek Orthodox monasteries stand fearlessly right at the edge of the cliffs.
DAY 1 : On arrival you will be met by our assistant and transferred to your hotel by our driver. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2 : Morning sightseeing tour of Athens’ most famous sights including a visit to the spectacular Acropolis and the new Acropolis museum. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Athens
DAY 3 : Early in the morning, departure for a 4 day classical tour. Today visit ancient Mycenae and Epidaurus theatre, famous for its acoustics. Overnight in Olympia.
DAY 4 : Visit the archaeological site of Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games. Overnight in Delphi.
DAY 5 : Visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi, known in ancient times as the navel of the world. Overnight in Kalambaka.
DAY 6 : Leave in the morning for nearby Meteora to visit the Byzantine Monasteries. Return to Athens in the afternoon and overnight.
DAY 7 : You will be met by our assistant at your hotel and transferred to the airport by our driver for your departure flight.
- Visit Unesco heritage sites such as Acropolis
- Visit Acropolis museum
- See the Parliament and the Stadium
- Visit arch. site of Mycenae and Epidaurus
- Visit Delphi arch. site
- Visit Olympia arch. site
- See the famous Meteora rocks
|PERIODS OF TRAVELLING||3* HOTELS|
|OCT – APR||710.00||750.00||850.00|
|MAY – JUN||830.00||950.00||1100.00|
|JUL – SEP||960.00||1150.00||1300.00|
- 3 nights accommodation B/B in Athens based on your choice
- 4 days classical tour in 3* hotels
- Athens sightseeing tour & Acropolis museum
- Meals: 6 breakfasts & 3 dinners
- Entrance fees of guided sightseeing
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Hotel accomodation tax
- Lunches during the multiday tour
- Drinks and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis.
- In case of one traveller the single supplement option has to be chosen.
- The itinerary can be changed according to your arrival date.
- Please note that from 1/1/2018, a new hotel accommodation tax will be applied and paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels – 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels – 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels – 1.5 Euro per room/per night.