On this 14Day tour you’ll visit some of the most famous sights of Athens and mainland, including the breathtaking Acropolis with the new Acropolis museum, the famous archaiological site of Olympia, the theatre of Epidaurus and then the area of Mycenae, the ancient oracle of Delphi and the city of Kalambaka, where Meteora mountains and the monasteries built at the edge of their cliffs will take your breath away. This unique vacation package offers also the opportunity to visit and explore two of the most popular Greek islands. Soak up the sun at the beach, stroll the streets while taking in local landmarks, and discover the islands’ vibrant nightlife.
DAY 1: On arrival you will be met by our assistant and transferred to your hotel by our driver. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: Morning sightseeing tour of Athens’ most famous sights including a visit to the spectacular Acropolis. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3 : Early in the morning, our assistant will transfer you to the pier, where you’ll embark on a 4-hour cruise. Upon arrival at the Mykonos Port you’ll be transferred by our assistant to your hotel. Rest of the day at your leisure to explore the top spots of Mykonos as you wish.
DAY 4: Free day to explore the island, admire the famous windmills, marvel at the beauty of the local churches and the whitewashed houses, relax at the beach, and discover the island’s vibrant nightlife.
DAY 5 : You have the entire day at your leisure to explore Mykonos as you wish. Optional city tours and boat trips are available (subject to surcharges).
DAY 6 : You’ll be transferred from your hotel to Mykonos Port, where you’ll board the ferry and enjoy a scenic journey to Santorini. Upon arrival at Santorini Port, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for overnight accommodation.
DAY 7 : The next morning is at your leisure to relax on amazing beaches or to visit the main town, Fira, which is a bustling place which invites everyone to shop, stroll though its streets, or visit “Akrotiri” site to see the ancient remains after the volcano explosion.
DAY 8 : Spend the day at your leisure, and explore the unique island of Santorini as you wish.
DAY 9 : Enjoy free time in the morning, such as visiting the town of Fira and strolling around its traditional narrow walkways. In the afternoon, you’ll be transferred from your hotel to the port and enjoy a scenic trip back to Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 10: Early in the morning, departure for a 4 day classical tour. Today visit ancient Mycenaeand Epidaurus theatre, famous for its acoustics. Overnight in Olympia.
DAY 11: Visit the archaeological site of Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games. Overnight in Delphi.
DAY 12: Visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi, known in ancient times as the navel of the world. Overnight in Kalambaka.
DAY 13: Leave in the morning for nearby Meteora to visit the Byzantine Monasteries. Return to Athens in the afternoon and overnight.
DAY 14: You will be met by our assistant at your hotel and transferred to the airport by our driver for your departure flight.
- Visit Acropolis & Acropolis museum
- Explore Mykonos & Santorini at your leisure
- Visit five UNESCO’S world heritage sites
- Mycenae arch. site & Ancient theater of Epidaurus
- Olympia archaeological site
- Delphi site & museum
- Meteora rocks and monasteries
|PERIODS OF TRAVELLING||3* HOTELS|
- 4 overnights B/B in Athens
- 3 overnights B/B in Mykonos
- 3 overnights B/B in Santorini
- Athens city tour
- Meals: 13 breakfasts & 3 dinners
- 4 days classical tour in 3* hotels
- Entrance fees
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Economy boat tickets
- Hotel accommodation tax
- Drinks and beverages
- Excursions on the islands
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. In case of one traveller the single supplement option has to be chosen.
- The itinerary can be changed according to your arrival date and according availability.
- The hotel in Mykonos is located close to Mykonos town or all over the island and in Santorini in Kamari or Perissa area. Please note that the duration from Athens to Mykonos is around 5 hours, from Mykonos to Santorini is around 2 hours and from Santorini to Athens is around 8 hours.
- Please note that from 1/1/2018, a new hotel accommodation tax will be applied and paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels – 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels – 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels – 1.5 Euro per room/per night.