The unique luxury semi-private 1 day cruise all along the Saronic Sea to Epidaurus -Underwater city – Aponisos and Aegina
What comes to your mind when you think of Greece? Idyllic landscapes, great history, incredible hospitality. On this cruise, we guarantee you will find it all! First, we visit the Ancient Theater of Epidaurus, a monument of world fame and glory. Then we explore the Sunken City and its treasures by snorkeling. Next, we swim in the turquoise waters of Aponisos. Finally, we wander around the first capital of Greece, the island of Aegina. So wear a hat, sunscreen, and your biggest smile because this day will be unforgettable!
Our adventure begins at 08.45 a.m.! As you arrive with our private minibus, we welcome you with hot coffee, fresh juice, cakes, and cookies. Enjoy the view of the city as we move away from the port. Feel comfortable and find a spot for sunbathing and relaxation.
Departure Marina Zeas 09:00
Welcome aboard and enjoy a fantastic cruise.
One of the most popular destinations near Athens, both for the history of the place and for the beauty of its geographical location. The area’s highlight is the Ancient Theater of Epidaurus, an architectural masterpiece that represents a unique artistic achievement through its admirable integration into the overall Sanctuary of Epidaurus. It is heralded for its perfection in its proportions and acoustics. You have two and a half hours at your disposal either to visit the archeological site of the Theater (optional tour) or to see the Small Ancient Theater of Epidaurus, which is only five minutes from the port.
Underwater city 14:15
It’s time to cool off! See the Ancient City of Epidaurus, either from the boat or by snorkeling (equipment provided), at a depth of only 1 to 2 meters. Cyanean tombs of the 12th century BC, walls, foundations of buildings, amphorae, and paved sections look crystal clear through the blue waters. In some places, even the ancient jetty is saved.
A private island located on the southwest coast of Agistri. Every visitor can access it through a small bridge that connects it with Agistri. The beach is small in size, about 150 meters long and an average width of 5 meters, and its shore is essentially occupied by flat rocks. Its magical turquoise waters will impress you and make you feel like you are in a natural pool. To swim in the crystal-clear waters, a special ramp is provided to make it easier for you.
The most popular destination near Athens. An island known for its long history and, of course, for the cultivation of pistachios. Follow us on a walk to the local market and try traditional delicacies, from local liqueurs to the famous homemade ice cream. You have one and a half hours to wander or even swim on the beach, which is only two minutes away from the boat. We welcome you with fresh, seasonal fruits.
Arrival Marina Zeas 18:45
- Explore 4 beautiful destinations
- See the historic landmarks of Aegina (a short visit to the Temple of Aphaia is recommended), Epidaurus and Aponisos
- Perfect way to stroll around small islands
- Experience a luxury semi private cruise from Marina Zeas all along the Saronic Islands
- Enjoy delicious Greek/Mediterranean cuisine and music onboard
- 2-3 stops for swimming and sunbathing
- Swimm in the Underwater city
- Admire breathtaking views
- Optional visit traditional villages of the Saronic coast
- Optional tour of Epidaurus
- Multi-lingual Professional crew (4 persons)
- Services by specialized staff
- Detailed information & directions for each cruise destination
- Relaxing music in the background
- Breakfast: coffee, juice, cookies, cake
- Snack: tortilla wraps, sandwiches, traditional pies
- Unlimited soft drinks, beers, and wine during lunch
- Fresh seasonal fruits
- Equipment for snorkeling, life jackets, and pool noodles
- obile number to which you can contact in case of emergency
- First aid and updated pharmacy
- Free Wi-fi
- Entrance fees for museums or entrance charge sites.
- Tour of the theatre of Ancient Epidaurus +35 per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for Hotels not Located in Athens +12€ per person
Departure at 9:00 – Return at 18:45