A unique vacation package that gives you the opportunity to explore some of the most important sights of Athens and also two of the most famous Greek islands! Visit the spectacular Acropolis and the new Acropolis Museum as well as the main sights in Athens, join the vibrant life of Mykonos and see the windmills, explore Santorini—one of the most romantic islands in the world -, admire the worldfamous sunset from Oia village and the great red, white and black beaches.
DAY 1 : On arrival you will be met by our assistant and transferred to your hotel by our driver. Rest of the day at leisure or enjoy an optional tour to Cape Sounion. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2 : Morning sightseeing tour of Athens’ most famous sights including a visit to the spectacular Acropolis and the new Acropolis museum. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3 : Early in the morning, our assistant will transfer you to the pier, where you’ll embark on a 4-hour cruise. Upon arrival at the Mykonos Port you’ll be transferred by our assistant to your hotel. Rest of the day at your leisure to explore the top spots of Mykonos as you wish. Admire the windmills, marvel at the beauty of the local churches and the whitewashed houses, relax at the beach, and discover the island’s vibrant nightlife.
DAY 4 : You have the entire day at your leisure to explore Mykonos as you wish. Optional city tours and boat trips are available (subject to surcharges).
DAY 5 : You’ll be transferred from your hotel to Mykonos Port, where you’ll board the ferry and enjoy a scenic journey to Santorini. Upon arrival at Santorini Port, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for overnight accommodation. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure, and explore Santorini as you wish.
DAY 6 : The next morning is at your leisure to relax on amazing beaches or to visit the main town, Fira, which is a bustling place which invites everyone to shop, stroll though its streets, or visit “Akrotiri” site to see the ancient remains after the volcano explosion.
DAY 7 : Enjoy free time in the morning, such as visiting the town of Fira and strolling around its traditional narrow walkways. In the afternoon, you’ll be transferred from your hotel to the port and enjoy a scenic trip back to Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 8 : You will be met by our assistant at your hotel and transferred to the airport by our driver for your departure flight.
- Visit Unesco heritage sites such as Acropolis
- Visit Acropolis museum
- Explore Mykonos & Santorini at your leisure
- See the famous wind-mills of Mykonos
- Stroll around the amazing Little Venice
- Admire the worldfamous sunset of Oia
- Visit Fira town
|PERIODS OF TRAVELLING||3* HOTELS||4* HOTELS||5* HOTELS|
|OCT – APR||700.00||800.00||950.00|
|MAY – JUN||800.00||950.00||1100.00|
|JUL – SEP||900.00||1150.00||1300.00|
- 3 overnights B/B in Athens
- 2 overnights B/B in Mykonos
- 2 overnights B/B in Santorini
- Athens city tour & Acropolis museum
- Meals: 7 breakfasts
- Entrance fees of guided sightseeing
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Economy boat tickets (numbered seats)
- Hotel accommodation tax
- Lunches / Dinners
- Drinks and beverages
- Excursions on the islands
- Gratuities (optional)
- All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis.
- In case of one traveller the single supplement option has to be chosen.
- The itinerary can be changed according to your arrival date.
- The hotel in Mykonos is located close to Mykonos town or all over the island and in Santorini in Fira, Kamari or Perissa area.
- Please note that the duration from Athens to Mykonos is around 5 hours, from Mykonos to Santorini is around 2 hours and from Santorini to Athens is around 8 hours. Please note that from 1/1/2018, a new hotel accommodation tax will be applied and paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels – 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels – 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels – 1.5 Euro per room/per night.