Among the cobbled streets, next to the churches, behind the freshly painted shutters, through the delivery of island living, the heavenly beaches and the liveliness of the night, Mykonos still keeps its secrets: The happiest different moments for everyone, here, on the most famous island in the world, each one of us makes each moment UNIQUE.
Mykonos retains full beauty through the passage of time, and is and always will be a perfect host to visitors, offering unlimited vacation and great expectations…
The very blue seas of the island shine with more bright colours of the sun than you can imagine and will make you feel that quite strong and unique light of Mykonos ….
Little Venice is the colorful neighborhood between the Castro and Scarpa, with the wooden balconies “hanging” above the sea. One can enjoy here one of the most beautiful sunsets of Greece.
Spend your day in a cruise to Delos where you can found the admirably well-preserved ruins of one of the largest, most significant, and best- organized ancient Greek settlements
At night PARTY-PARTY-PARTY in the numerous clubs of the island!!!
Escape to Mykonos with this 2 day tour, enjoy the numerous sandy beaches or party in one of the hundrends nightclubs Mykonos is famous for. Arrive afternoon to Mykonos and the rest of the day free at leisure to explore the most famous of the Cycladic Islands. Enjoy its rustic windmills, churches, whitewashed houses, beautiful beaches and the cosmopolitan nightlife.
The next morning is at your leisure to relax on amazing beaches or take an optional excursion to nearby Delos Island. In the afternoon transfer to the port for your trip back to Piraeus.
Your stay in Mykonos is unescorted and gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy your time on the island at your own leisure.
- Explore the island of Mykonos at your leisure
- The hill with the Windmills
- Little Venice
- Mykonos town with its numerous churches and the traditional homes
- Return ferry economic tickets to Pireaus
|OCT-APR||3* city or beach||210.00||90.00|
|4*city or beach||250.00||130.00|
|5* city or beach||400.00||250.00|
|MAY-JUN||3* city or beach||240.00||100.00|
|4* city or beach||300.00||150.00|
|5*city or beach||450.00||250.00|
|JUL-AUG-SEP||3* city or beach||270.00||120.00|
|4*city or beach||350.00||150.00|
|5* city or beach||390.00||250.00|
All prices are per person in double or triple rooms and include:
- Tickets by normal ferry
- Hotel Accommodation
- Transfers port/hotel/port
- Transfers from/to your hotel in Athens centre to Piraeus port
* speed ferry supplement + 30.00 EURO on economy class per person per way
- Hotel accommodation tax
- Drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Reservations depend from the availability of the ferry tickets and the hotels on the island. Usually the hotel is located near the center or at the beaches of the island.
- Reservations are accepted 48 hours prior to the tour.
- Pick up is available from Athens center hotels around 06:15.
- All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis.
- In case of one traveller the single supplement option has to be chosen.
- The boat trip with the normal ferry is 8 hours and with the fast ferry is around 5 hours.
- Please note that from 1/1/2018, a new hotel accommodation tax will be applied and paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels – 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels – 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels – 1.5 Euro per room/per night.