Don’t miss the opportunity during your stay in Athens to visit the breathtaking Meteora Monasteries with this amazing full day private tour! Countless panoramic images will remain etched in your memory with the opportunity for video and photos along the way.
You will be picked up around 07:30 in the morning from your hotel and enjoy a trip that will give you the chance to admire the beauty of the countryside. Arrive around 11:30 p.m. in Kalambaka, a small town built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks, and crowded by the METEORA Monasteries.
Our English speaking driver will transfer you to the Meteora Monasteries. For about hours you will have the time to explore at least two or three Monasteries. Meteora is included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list.
At the end of the day, our driver will transfer you back to Kalambaka, where you will have the time to scroll around and have a light lunch (not included). Around 17:00 you will depart from Kalambaka, and after a short stop in Thermopylae to see the statue of Leonidas, you will arrives around 21:00 back to Athens.
Discover the astonishing Meteora
Visit the monasteries of Meteora
Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Statue of Leonidas
• Round-trip private transfer to Kalambaka
• Professional English speaking driver
• Luxury Mercedes mini van
• COVID free sanitized vehicles
• Local taxes
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
- All the mentioned prices are per person for two or more participants.